Featured Post

The 2017-18 Season in Review

LINKS TO ALL THE POSTSEASON COVERAGE All the numbers have been pretty well crunched and the lists made.  The writing takes a while. I can&...

Friday, November 23, 2018

The Announcement

I've been putting this off for a few months because it's a bummer for everyone (I think), but the blog will not be returning for the 2018-19 season.

The reason for this is simple and unavoidable and maybe quite surprising: my family and I have actually moved out of New Jersey. We're trying to navigate a whole new version of high school bowling on the other side of the river; it's challenging. As much as I'd love to continue my coverage of all things NJHS bowling, I'm afraid it would be logistically impossible.

I hope to be able to chime in once in a while, and I still owe a huge thank-you post to so many people who have contributed over the last two years, but the core of what I've been doing, the stat-keeping, is the one thing now beyond my capacity. If there's anyone out there who would like access to my databases or would like to try to continue the stat-keeping on any level, please email me and I'll help you however I can.

Best of luck to everyone in New Jersey bowling, and thanks to everyone who read, wrote in, shared a link or talked to me at a tournament.  It has been my pleasure.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the hard work you put in over the past 2 years! This will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will definitely be missed. Thank you very much for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all that you did to keep up with all the NJ HS bowlers. It was much appreciated and enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed. Thank you for your dedication to the sport and best of luck to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be missed. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping up with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your time and effort over the years keeping up with our unrecognized sport...good luck to your daughter on the other side of the river.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to say thank you for all that you did on reporting for High School bowling. Now that the season is over I realized how little coverage there is for my area. This blog was fun to read and I will definitely miss it. I checked back almost every week hoping something new would pop up. This blog did definitely help me get my name out there and I appreciate it a lot. You were such a great person to talk to and your daughter is an amazing bowler. I hope that I see you and your daughter bowling some PJBTs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Jersey escape room You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete